COVID-19 STUDIO PROTOCOL
In accordance with the HSE Guidelines for re-opening, please read & adhere to the following:
Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, lost your sense of smell/taste or have been sick in the 14 days prior to a class: Stay home if you have been exposed to or in direct contact with someone who has had Covid-19 or is waiting on a test or results or if you have travelled overseas in the 14 days prior to the class
When Attending the Studio please observe the following:
- The Covid-19 waiver must be signed by all students attending the studio
- All students must now use their own mat, block and belt.
- We have a limited number of ‘as new’ Mat + Block +Belt bundles for sale at the reduced rate of €25
- Pre-booking & Payment is now essential for all classes as our student numbers are reduced by over 50% to accommodate the 2 metre distance requirement between mats.
- All classes must now be bought in blocks of 6 (a 6 class pass). No drop-ins are available
- 12 hours cancellation is required or class is forfeited and charged as a class pass.
- Please arrive on time and leave promptly once the class is finished
- For the later classes the front door will be opened once the previous class is finished, please allow others to leave before entering.
- Avoid congestion at the doors, on stairs, in lobby and at reception desk-respect physical distancing advice
- Mat Positions are clearly marked on the floor
- There will be no hands-on adjustments given
- Teachers will endeavour to maintain the 2 metre distance between themselves and students and stay in one position
- There are numerous hand sanitisers all over studio so please use on entry and exit
- If sneezing/coughing occurs, follow guidelines and sanitise afterwards.
Kindly, DO NOT attend the studio:
IF you are feeling unwell, have a temperature, lost your sense of smell or taste or have been sick in the 14 days prior to a class
IF you have been exposed to or in direct contact with someone who has had Covid-19 or is waiting on a test or results
IF you have travelled overseas in the 14 days prior to the class
Thank you all so much for your understanding and co-operation as we all adapt to the current circumstances.
YogaGorey, First Floor, 3 Esmonde Street, Gorey, Wexford
+353 (0) 86 7702841